Choose from two styles of accommodation.
Alpine View Lodges provide total luxury and privacy. Mountain View Rooms are elegant and comfortable rooms within the main lodge. All have great views.
Alpine View Lodges (4 Rooms)
Luxury Arthur's Pass accommodation fitted seamlessly into the mountain landscape. Award-winning design combines traditional materials with absolute comfort & style.
- Enjoy absolute privacy and beautiful views of the mountains and forest
- Spacious and luxurious with spa baths, separate showers and personal fireplaces
- Perfect for a couple or 2 adults (superking or two singles)
- Alpine Lodges are not available for children
Mountain View (20 Rooms)
These stylish rooms are located within the main lodge and offer generous space and comfort with stunning Southern Alps views.
- Each room has a private bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, fresh fruit and flowers
- They have either a king or a queen and single bed
- Suitable for two adults or a couple sharing with one child, 12 years or under
- Rooms with interconnecting doors are available for families
The Wilderness Lodge has a 'lodge-style' inclusive tariff covering accommodation, dinner, breakfast and guided activities.
nestled into the Mountain Beech Forest